Pretzel Day comes from NBC's "The Office" episode 5 season 4 "Initiation". In this episode Free Pretzels to Everyone. This only happens once a year so it's very special. Also happening; The "Hot Sexy Temp" Ryan becomes a true member of the office.
The part that connects to my triathlon is the assignment given to Pam Beasley the Secretary, to record everything her boss Michael Scott does that day. Her list Included "Bill Cosby Impersonation", "Standing in line for a Pretzel" and "Sleeping".
I hope to make my schedule a little more busy; so I can be honed and toned for my Triathlon, June 6, 2009. It's "Arizona's Hottest Triathlon"!
The Race consists of:
1000 meter (.62 miles) Swim
25 kilometer (13.2 miles) Bike
5 kilometer (3.2 miles) Run
Swim is my strength. I am an average biker and I run like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.
Last year's Tribal Sprint:
Swim I placed 13/18 @ 28:04.4 28:04 19/19 @ 59:19.0 2:35 18/18 @ 48:45.8 Pace = 9:45 Overall Time = 2:16:09.3 
Shouldn't that be .62 miles for the swimming?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete