Monday, April 27, 2009

MY 1st day back into Training!

I didn't get my start at 4am as I had anticipated. Way to early! I woke up at 4:15 and then fell back asleep till 6. Great Idea!

Tubber Time! by Edgar Thissen.


I didn't have to fight a hundred slow geriatrics today in the pool! Yay! I am by far the youngest one I ever see there in locker room. Suprisingly the YMCA isn't so busy at noon on a Monday. I made great times. I did 500 yards in about 9:20. That was pushing off the wall. I did just under 5:40 in the 250 without pushing off the wall my 1st round. I did 15 mins of warm ups two 250's and a 500 today. Did a total of 45 mins in the pool.

I then worked more on upper body in the gym for 30mins. 

Overall it was successful even though I didn't make my early start time. Getting to the gym by 5:30 might need to be pushed forward. We'll try again. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment